Apat na Salita; Spoken poetry on love and letting go

By Vane - Tuesday, February 09, 2021

The spoken poetry that you are about to hear was recorded (raw file) 3 years ago. At the most painful time of my life. Funny how I forgot about this file that was saved on my computer until one night I was trying to clean my drive and saw this. 


This is me both loving and letting go.


YOUTUBE : Vane Malate

I am not going to elaborate anymore what had happen to me back then yet I am writing this post for those who are struggling trying to understand what is in between holding on & letting go.


I learned the meaning of love the hard way. I thought giving everything, meeting ends with someone's expectation, and making someone your priority will keep love going. But to my surprise, no it wouldn't.

Love should be mutual. Love should be compromising. Love should be peaceful. But above all, love should bring you happiness. It will be painful and e may not have the promising answers today or never will but I assure you that all will be alright and will make sense in time.


Thank you!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments