Oh white Oh Dear

By Vane - Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The color that scares you is the colour that'll make you fiercer :)



Back on track with my white suit from Mango ;)
What? It's been a year I guess since my last blog post haha
Been very busy with career and mommy duties that I almost forgot I was a v/blogger back then. Yikes I miss the old me yet would never trade it for what I have now especially on my little love.

There was a numerous question and appreciation (why thanks of course) with regards to my white suit-up outfit last Friday during our dedication day. Now here's a closer look to what I wore...


We had our thanksgiving dinner at Bohol Tropics resort for the 70th dedication day of our institution.
Although the memo said we had to wear cocktail dress or Sunday's best, well guess what that indifferent side of me came up and showed in a somewhat (?) corporate look HAHAHA



White is definitely not my perfect nor my favorite color for the main reason that I don't know how to take good care of it while wearing it. I am a bit clumsy that is why I get so scared whenever I am wearing one that I might stain it big time. But the fairy of fashion guided me that night so basically I survived ;)



Inner Top : Bargained
White Coat: MANGO
White Pants: Drama Queen
Shoes: Mendrez
Earring: Parfois
Necklace: Malayan Pearl from my Palawan Trip 
Make up by Yours Truly using Lustrous by Nadine Lustre


Wanted to keep it simple and sleek so I won't over-do everything
I mean yes ladies simplicity is everything!

The simpler you look the fiercer you are ;) Trust me!


And ultimately do not forget to wear you best accessory, Smile!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments