Take a Chill Pill

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Whenever you already feel burden on significant things, ask yourself if these things are really significant to you. Because significant things are never a burden, it could be tiresome but it will never put a weight on you.

Top: COTTON ON
Maroon Tights: FOREVER 21


When styling myself, I'm a chameleon. Some days you will see me on a dress, on the next day you will see me on a laid back outfit, or one day you'll see me on my jogger, or on days where I feel tired, you'll see me like this, wearing my favorite Cotton On over-sized shirt and my favorite maroon Forever 21 tights. 


In fashion you have to be bold and flexible. Everybody can style themselves, but not everybody can pull off a real fashion. Find your edge!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram Feed

Subscribe